Cloud Executive (Click to Call)
Click-to-call, also known as click-to-talk, click-to-chat and click-to-text, is a form of Web-based communication in which a person clicks an object (e.g., button, image or text) to request an immediate connection with another person in real-time either by phone call, Voice-over-Internet-Protocol (VoIP), or text.
Click to talk requests are most commonly made on websites but can also be initiated by hyperlinks placed in email, blogs, wikis, flash animations or video, and other Internet-based object or user interfaces.
- Gives your web site visitors a fast, free and easy means to contact you – and prompts them to call you when their appetite to buy is greatest
- Overcomes consumer reluctance to trade online; because callers can seek assistance when they need it, abandoned purchases are reduced
- Operates 24/7, so you don’t miss out on sales opportunities even if your offices are closed; callers are invited to schedule calls when you’ll be there to take them and their details are captured and retained
- Click-to-call is easier to access than Freephone, faster than email and delivers higher conversion rates than either medium. Because it captures serious enquiries, you can be sure every call has genuine sales potential. Because it provides an immediate response to those calls, you can take action to ensure that potential is realised.
- Call patching service (agent and customer)
- API for updating CRM
- Agent Escalations
- Unique Api for every agents
- Blacklisting Option
- Live call hunting
- Call barging
- Call releasing
- Multiple Campaigns
- Supervisor Monitoring With Campaign Wise And Tab Wise Permission
- Graphical Analytics Report
- Configurable Campaigns Timing
- DID wise And Campaign Wise Incoming Feature
- Real Time Monitoring
- System Health Monitoring
- Manageable Holiday List And Office And Non Office Hours